January 21, 2011

New Low Weight

Well at the end of Cycling season (around October 30th) I weighed in at 220lbs and after reeling in my diet and counting the cals I have been slowly dropping the weight. This morning I weighed in @ 195.4. I am happy about this, but more for breaking thru the plateau I was stuck at for about 5 weeks. I will continue to drop until I hit my target weight of 185lbs and then find my maintenance BMR. I will have to tweek my macro nutrients to suit my endurance sports, but I think I'll be ok. I am excited to see how the drop in weight will affect my performance...

For tonight's training I am going to try another brick but cycle first and then run. Tomorrow I am going back to Lake Geneva to do another spin class and Boot camp. Gonna see how back to back training days feel

No comments:

Post a Comment